Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's Tax Time and That Means Cloth Diapers!

For those of us in the military, tax usually means some sort of refund is coming our way. We're getting a larger refund than normal this year because AJ was born in 2010, so we've started compiling a list of things we'd like to use our refund for.

Being the responsible, home-owning adults that we are (stop laughing), our list consists of things like "getting an invisible pet fence installed," "a new car seat for our growing daughter," and "buying furniture for the empty rooms in our house" when really I wish the list included things like "new clothes for me" and "more cute cloth diapers for AJ."

Wait.

The cloth diapers are for the baby, not me (haha, okay, they're really for me) so that makes them okay, right? I mean, they're so cute! Add in the fact that they're handmade and sold on Etsy and I'm having trouble not buying a whole bunch!

I mean, come on, this is just about the cutest dipe I've ever seen!

I told D the other day that I'd like to get a few more diapers so that I don't have to wash as often. Right now, I'm washing just about everyday since I'm lazy and forget to walk upstairs and turn the washer on again. A load of diapers that should take about an hour in the washer and 90 minutes in the dryer usually takes me all day and into the next morning to finish.

For the wild-child in your life, the zebra print diaper!

I'm that mom that prays AJ won't have a big blowout until the dryer cycle finishes because she is wearing the last clean diaper in the house. So instead of being more efficient with my laundering, the logical solution to my problem is more diapers, no?

This is a must for your little ladybug...

I know you cloth mama's will agree with me, its my husband I have to convince! ;)

What a cute, fluffy butt!

**If you would like to know which Etsy shops I found these diapers at, let me know and I'd be happy to share!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh everyone is talking about CD on facebook and the blogworld. Is it REALLY weird that I want to start buying them, you know...considering we aren't pregnant?? Haha!!!

    These are CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute! I think you need at least a dozen or so more. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! Thanks for being mine :) I don't have children yet but I love the notion of using cloth diapers. I'm hoping when the time comes we will also. Adorable blog!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...