As AJ is getting older, I've been trying to plan more fun activities that get us out of the house so she doesn't get bored and because I also want to create traditions as well as fun memories for our little family. Not that she will remember them yet anyway.
Some of the things we're planning to do in October are:
- Halloween movie night in the park (hopefully multiple times).
- Visiting the NC State Fair in Raleigh when my family is in town.
- Picking out pumpkins for our front porch Jack O Lanterns.
- Making applesauce in the crockpot with AJ,
- Halloween arts and crafts to pull out of the attic each year.
- No Scare Fair for the little kids with our MOPs group.
- Trunk or Treat with D's battalion.
- Trick or Treating on Halloween in our neighborhood.