Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Time I Gave A Murderer My Address

Remember a few days ago when I posted about my terrible, awful, no good, very bad day?

If not, you can read it here.

Remember how I said that I was pretty sure I had {stupidly} written an email with my full name and address to a spammer? I was expecting to have my identity stolen (at the very least) and figured that we were probably all going to get murdered as well.

Well, today as I was pulling into my driveway I noticed the mail-woman putting a package in my mailbox. I was wracking my brain trying to remember if I'd ordered anything recently. Nothing came to mind and I practically threw my groceries in the house and ran to the mailbox to grab the package. (Does anyone else get this excited about the mail?)

I took one look at the return address and knew that we would all live long and happy lives.

The giveaway that the "spammer" mentioned in the email was legit (I knew it was) and I really did win! The spammer wasn't a spammer after all!


Lucky me, I got a new diaper in the mail! I'm excited to try it out because its a brand I've never used before and its designed to hold extra layers inside while keeping baby dry for longer periods of time (which for us and AJ's 13+ hour stretches at night, should be awesome!). Hopefully we like it and it works well so I have a reason to buy more!




So in case you were worried about me, no fear! We'll live to see another day (and my identity is likely safe as well).

3 comments:

  1. Whew, so glad you didn't send your address to a murderer and just a diaper company. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the spammer wasn't a murderer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha too funny! I'm glad you didn't get murdered, and got free stuff instead! Stuff is almost always better than murder.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...