Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!



I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July! I know we're going to be busy hanging out at the lake, cooking out and enjoying American things like cold beer, burgers, and summertime.

(Okay, so maybe those things aren't all specifically American, but to me they are!) I'm so excited for the fireworks. Fireworks are basically my favorite thing and the 4th of July is my favorite holiday!

And without fail, this song makes me cry, every.single.time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...