Seriously, this has been a bad week. Mostly in the sense that I feel like the world's worst mom and have been constantly questioning what crack D and I were smoking when we decided that we were ready for a baby. I just can't figure out why AJ doesn't want to nap and why she always wakes up 20 minutes after I put her down. We're currently working on Crying It Out (do not judge me) because nothing else works.
On a positive note, my parent's are coming to visit this weekend and my brother and his girlfriend will be here as well! I can't wait!
On to the post.
Head over to Wife of a Sailor to link up.
1. What characteristic about yourself has either been strengthened or weakened due to your experience as a Military Spouse? (from The Albrecht Squad)
Hmm, I guess you could say that my Type-A personality has weakened a bit over the course of D's career so far. Not much, but I guess I've realized that with the Army there is a lot of stuff that I just can't control. I still like to plan for things, but now I just make lots of Plan B's, and C's, and D's, and E's, okay, and Z's and sometimes none of those work out! On that same note, I think I've become a lot more flexible over the past 3 years.
2. What is your favorite vacation spot and why? (from 'Tis the Life of the Army Wife)
It was Hilton Head, but after our trip for Labor Day it has become my parent's place in Florida.
3. If you could have any fast-food restaurant in the food court on base/post what would you pick? (from The Only Pink in a House of Blue)
Um, here I guess Manchu Wok because I don't really like any of the sandwich places at the PX. At Ft. Hood it was Doner Kebap.
4. Where did you go on your honeymoon? (from Pennies from Heaven)
We didn't have a honeymoon. The week after we got engaged we went on a Caribbean cruise, but we didn't have a honeymoon after we got married. Unless you count D's all-expenses paid trip to Iraq for 11 months.
5. If you could have any job in the world regardless of money, degree or experience, which job would you have and why? (from Proud to Be a Navy Family and The Calm Before The Storm)
I think I would choose the job I currently hold, aka, AJ's Mama!
20 hours ago