Head over to Wife of a Sailor to link up!
1. How do you spend your deployment money, do you save, pay off bills or enjoy the extra money while it is there to buy the things you do not normally have? (from Troop Petrie)
We usually save some and spend extra. Last deployment we bought a car with the money we saved.
2. If you could relive one occasion or moment, what would it be? (from Currently On Land)
Out of all the momentous days in my life I would choose my wedding day. The whole day went by in such a blur that I would like to just do it once more and really focus on remembering and living every moment of it. Even though everyone told me that it would be over before I knew it, I didn't realize how true that really is!
3. What's the worst job you ever had and if it was so bad why did you take it? (from Faith and Deploying)
The worst job I ever had was working for the parking department in college. The job was to sit in the booth and collect the money as cars left the parking garage. It was so boring. I thought it would be nice to just sit and do homework, but I couldn't stand just sitting there by myself for hours at a time.
4. If you could play any character on TV, who would you be? (from Many Waters)
I am not the type of person that would ever be on a reality TV show. The more I think about this question the more I realize that I wouldn't want to be an actress. I enjoy watching others on TV, but wouldn't want to be on TV myself.
5. If you could become the world's expert in something, what would it be? (from Army of Two)
I already am the world's expert in everything! ;) Just kidding, I don't know that I'd want to be an expert in anything. I kind of think that experts are annoying!
20 hours ago