Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Our Life In iPhone Pics

AJ has been feeling a little under the weather the past few days, so we've mostly been hanging around the house.  We like to watch college football and this weekend we got super lucky and both my team and D's team were on TV here!  We both eked out wins, too!

AJ was representing both our teams all day on Saturday--she was wearing the t-shirt for my alma mater and D's Army boots (along with her jammie pants, of course)!

Here she is posing with the Army megaphone in hopes of an Army win!

I have also noticed over the past few days that the temper tantrums have increased in duration and frequency.  I think we're definitely inching closer and closer toward the terrible two's!  Heaven help me!  The thing about these tantrums that is different from before is that she's not really mad about anything like she was before (when she was banging her head on the floor), she just isn't getting her way.  She usually throws herself on the floor and just cries or yells.  It looks a lot like this (please note that this particular tantrum lasted well over 15 minutes in this position):



The best (or most amusing) part about these tantrums is that if I give in and let her have her way, she looks at me, instantly stops crying, smiles and says, "Tan You!" which is her version of thank you.

I did a little crafting and made a little something for our front hallway table.  I went a little crazy at Kohl's the other day and the table was a little lopsided, so I added this:


I made the little tree.  By made I mean, I walked out into my yard, found some twigs and spray painted them white, then made a little bunting banner that reads: "Happy Halloween".  The best part is that I can always make a new banner for each holiday if I want to!

One of the most random things that happened lately was I received a package from allrecipes.com that contained two orange reusable shopping bags.  I'm not sure why I received them (thinking it was because I'm a contributing member--I paid $25/year or something?  I don't know.) but I like it.


Fiiiiiinally, AJ is officially stealing my clothes and shoes.  We've actually had a lot of shoe sagas lately, more about that soon.  She has decided that she'd rather wear my shoes around the house.


She also has a new-found love for Nutella.

Girl has her priorities in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...