Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving!

I have so many things to be thankful for this year! First and foremost is the fact that D is home with me this year and not in any danger. I am thankful for all the men and women who serve our country, especially those who are not able to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with their families this year.

Secondly, and just as important as the first, I am thankful for this little baby girl growing inside me. I am thankful that she continues to grow and is still healthy! I hope that she continues along this path for her entire life!

I'm also thankful for all my friends and family who have supported D and I through everything during this past year, including his homecoming and this pregnancy. We are so excited to see everyone and we are so thankful for all the wonderful baby gifts that we will be receiving this weekend. We are excited to continue to share our lives with you, and I know that little Baby Gregorio will be so loved by you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...