Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Roommate Reunions!

So we were back in Chicago for Thanksgiving and the Saturday after Thanksgiving was my baby shower! A bunch of people came to the party and almost all of my roommates from college were in town for it! The only one who couldn't come was Abby.

We had a very fun time with all our family and friends over the holiday weekend and we are so thankful for all the wonderful gifts we received from people at our shower! We got the car seat, swing, crib, bouncy seat, and toys, not to mention lots and lots of clothes! Everything is so cute and we are so excited!

We made it back to WA and Thursday Abby was able to come out to WA and visit for a day or two! She actually came West because she is attending a fundraiser for her cousin out here, but she was able to come down to see us and spend some time here! She experienced the BN talent show with me on Friday morning and I'm sure its something she will never forget! LOL.

All in all, it was great to see everyone and we really enjoyed spending time with friends and family! Only a few more weeks until Christmas, so get your shopping done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...