Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to drop in and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday! We are enjoying our time back with our families in Chicago and had a wonderfull Christmas Eve, as well as a fun Christmas day so far!

We all got many awesome gifts and are enjoying playing with all of our new stuff this afternoon! We are gearing up for a big Christmas dinner and possibly a movie in the theatre later on tonight. I feel like we have been eating non-stop since we got into town, but I can't complain, the food has all been delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...