Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm Boring!

So I don't really have much to update about. We are going out of town next weekend to attend a wedding, most of my family should be there, so it will be a fun time! I haven't seen most of them since our wedding, almost 2 years ago!

I have been doing a lot of research and online window shopping, looking for the baby stuff that I want so we can either buy it or register for it. I got the invitation to our baby shower yesterday, I'm so excited to see everyone and have me some good ol' Chicago style food! Hopefully most of the people we invited can make it, we don't get to go home much!

I am also starting to freak out a little about how much money all the stuff we want for the baby is actually going to cost! I'm starting to think that we won't ever be able to spend any money because we won't ever have any after this baby either! I guess that is the price (literally) of having a baby!

I have been busy with the Family Readiness Group (FRG) for D's unit. We are planning a Holiday Party that is starting to take shape and there are tons of other activities that are going on as well since we are coming into the holiday season. Should keep me fairly busy until the baby is born, then I'm planning on passing the reigns off to someone else!

We also have a Holiday Ball in December for D's work that I still need to buy a dress for. Should be interesting seeing that I'll be 6.5 months pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...