Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

So we decided to put up all our Christmas decorations this weekend. This includes the tree and the lights that I'm thinking about putting on the balcony. I bought some new Christmas music on iTunes and I cleaned the entire living room area!

I love the Christmas season and some people may say that I'm jumping the gun. Well, we go back to our parent's houses for Thanksgiving every year and I know that we will be setting up some decorations which may or may not include a tree back home. I know that we won't feel like setting it all up when we get back home, so we do it before we go! Last year when D was deployed I did this same thing, the weekend before I went home for Turkey Day! It was so nice to walk into the house and have it be all Christma-fied!

I am nervous though, I don't know how many of our ornaments broke in the move. I know some of them did (I can hear the pieces in the box) but I have been too scared to open the box up and look yet! Eek! At least I have already scoped some new ones out at Costco and other places if we need to replenish our stock!

I'll post some pictures of the house and the tree after we're all done (probably won't be until Monday sometime)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...