Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Fill In The Blank.....

My favorite blogger is _________________.

You better say me! You could also answer the Wifey over at Wife of a Sailor and get credit for that one! Its thanks to her that I am blogging today, so if you have problems with that, take it up with her... ;)

Anyway, today is Friday and that means....MilSpouse Friday Fill-In!

I haven't participated in the MilSpouse Friday Fill-In in a while, and since I was a contributor to the questions this week, I figured I'd join in! This is a fun one, especially since I know the real way most of these quotes end!

Link up at Wife of a Sailor if you want to join in or read other MilSpouse's answers to these questions! There are some funny ones this week!

1. Give a man a fish and he’ll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and ___________________.
...you'll have a lot more free time on the weekends.

2. It is amazing what you can accomplish if ___________________.
...you don't have a 17 month old hanging on you 24/7.

3. If you can’t stand the heat ___________________.
...well then you're shit outta luck!

4. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to ___________________.
...what to make for dinner tonight.

5. Well behaved women seldom ___________________.
...are friends with me! Hehe!

4 comments:

  1. I answered the same for #4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would do so much better with dinners if I thought about what to make before 5pm when I'm already getting hungry! One day I'll figure out the whole plan ahead thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the help... and I love your answers. Especially #1 and #3!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...