Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wednesday Workout Update and a Birthday Shout-Out!

So I know I'm a day late and a dollar short here, but I figure better late than never, right? I'm doing a little early morning blogging from my iPhone because I fear that otherwise I'll forget completely!

My Wednesday Workout Update goes something like this:

Last week I finished out the week with another 5k on the dreadmill and walked the long loop around our neighborhood with the stroller. I went on MapMyRun.com and that loop is approximately 1.25 miles and fairly hilly.

This week I have seriously done nothing! I wasn't feeling it Monday morning, then Tuesday was crazy day! We had to leave early Wednesday morning to drive back to our hometown for a wedding this weekend. Tuesday was spent cleaning the house (so it doesn't stink when we get home), finishing laundry and cooking for the gathering we had Tuesday night. I guess I did workout after all!

So you might have guessed by reading the above paragraph, but in case you missed it, D, AJ, Abby and I are all back in good ol' hometown USA for a friend's wedding, the 4th and my little brother's birthday, which was yesterday! We're also here to show off the bebe a little too!
We were really excited to be able to celebrate with brother last night because he lives in London now and is only home for about 2 weeks before he has to head back overseas. We haven't seen him since AJ was about 3 weeks old and he came to Washington to see her for literally 24 hours. But, without further ado (because he sometimes reads my blog), "Happy 24th Birthday, Bean!!"

My brother posing with my little cousin when we were in Nashville for a wedding.


Stay tuned for today's daily post a little later today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...