Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Steve Urkel and Elvis Presley


Recently AJ has been wearing some of the new clothes she has gotten as gifts. In most of them she tends to look like Steve Urkel. The reason for this: She is quite tall and none of her Newborn sized onesies are long enough for her. However, she is fairly skinny, so while all her 3m clothes are the right length, they're all pretty baggy on her. The pants, on the other hand, are not only long, but baggy as well. We end up pulling her pants up to her armpits like you see in the photo above.


In my never-ending quest to capture the elusive smile, I managed to snap a picture of a little-known Elvis Presley impersonator! This one was taken on Saturday afternoon while Daddy was out doing gun-related things with his friends, so I sent it to him via text message. It was much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...