Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Great Weekend!

We ended up not going to the consignment sale on Friday. After we met D for lunch we were both tired and since we had to pick Grandpa G up at the airport later that afternoon I decided to skip it. We did make a trip to Babies 'R' Us yesterday and got AJ some super cute outfits and a bottle sterilizer. Some of the clothes we got for AJ are so cute!

Today D and Grandpa G made pasta sauce and manicotti for dinner. We also had some guests stop by to see the baby! Grandpa's friend Leslie's mom and aunt, Fran and Jan, came to visit, socialize and eat with us. We had a fun time chatting and hanging out and AJ was a very well-behaved girl the whole time they were here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...