Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Blog Layout!

So I finally got around to adding a background to my blog! It is no longer boring and plain white, in fact, I think its quite cute! I am going to be clicking around on the internet looking for other gadgets and widgets to add to make my blog even more fun! Its just too bad I don't really have anyone who follows my blog or really anything exciting to write about...LOL. It is still fun to look back at the things I wrote about, because sometimes I forget or like to look back and see how I was feeling about this or that.

I'll be messing around on here trying to add new features and things to my blog tonight! It will give me something fun to do on a boring Wednesday night. Other than wash the dog, that is, which is already done! She is starting on a shampoo regime for her itchy skin and she has to be bathed with special shampoo on day 1, 4 and 7, then sprayed with a special spray every few days for the rest of the month. Today was day 1. We will just have to wait and see how it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...