Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baby Stuff!

So FIL is here visiting the Pacific Northwest for the first time and D had to work today before he takes a 4-day pass tomorrow and Friday. FIL and I decided to do some shopping while D was at work because I knew that he wouldn't want to walk around Babies R Us all afternoon with us. Well, we got TONS of stuff that we needed for the baby!

We got a diaper genie, some bottles, some clothes, lots of blankets, a changing table pad, a cover for the changing table pad, a bath tub, a mobile, socks, night gowns, diaper cream, pacifiers, a formula dispenser for the diaper bag, a travel container for wipes, the baby monitor, baby wash, a swaddler, some hats, some cloth diapers for burp cloths, and a head positioner for the car seat.

Tomorrow we are going to Target to get some extra crib sheets, another changing pad cover and pack n play sheets. We might even get a stuffed animal or something if we see something really cute! I told FIL that I would rather get those things from Target because I know specifically that the sheets are about 1/2 the price of the ones that they have at BRU.

I'm just excited to finally have all the stuff! Tomorrow we're heading up to Ikea to get a dresser for AJ's room and possibly a rocking chair as well. Depends on if D likes the upholstered gliding swivel chairs they have at Macy's. Should be another fun day of shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...