Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tomorrow Is The Day!

After a fun weekend hanging out with Abby and Zach, I am glad to hang around on the couch with D and watch movies and eat left over spaghetti for dinner! Today after we dropped Abby and Z off at the airport we went to a gymnastics meet that 1SG's daughter was competing in. She did pretty well and we all went out to lunch afterwards!

This weekend we went to Seattle and walked through Pike Place Market. We had lunch at a little cafe called the Sound View Cafe. It was very good and fun on a typical Seattle day. We also stopped in at the original Starbucks that is across the street from the market. After the market we went to the flagship REI store, which is also in Seattle. We browsed for a while and then came back to Tacoma for dinner. We went to a restaurant that I've wanted to go to for a while, Johnny's Dock Restaurant and Bar. It is right on the water and we had a perfect table! They had awesome seafood!

Today is Mom's birthday! Happy Birthday, Mom!

Tomorrow we have our gender determination ultrasound (first thing). Hopefully the tech will be able to tell if the baby is a boy or a girl. I'm sure that after the appointment I will head out to the store and buy something in the color, either pink or blue, depending on what we're having. So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...