Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Three Weeks

It always feels like my life is so hectic and busy, then I sit down to write about what we have been up to and I can't seem to come up with anything interesting or important to document here.  I guess the purpose of this blog is not necessarily to entertain y'all as much as it is to document our lives so I can look back and remember how things were.

AJ wanted to be a ghost for Halloween this year, so I decided to make her costume. I originally was going to go the whole "wear a sheet over your head" route, but we struggled a little with that and I thought maybe 3 was a little too young to be walking around essentially blind, so we went with plan b. I mean, who doesn't love a little girl (or two) in tulle?


Seriously, so cute!


We went to the trunk or treat at hubby's unit, which was okay.  It kind of sucked because only half of the guys are deployed, so some families were there together, while others were missing people.


After Halloween I got to take a little weekend trip on my own, which was really nice.  My parents came and watched the girls while I headed back to my alma mater for a little football, tailgating, beer drinking, and girl-gabbing.  All seven, (yes, seven) of my roommates from college were there and we had a great time catching up and just generally being overwhelming.

Crappy picture, but that is all of us together.

The last time we were all together was two years ago, so it was nice to catch up with everyone!


I came home bearing gifts, obviously, and someone had to pose for me.  Where does she get the attitude, I have no idea (wink, wink)!

In other news, my teeny tiny baby is getting bigger by the minute.


Here she is chewing on felt food.


And here she is being lazy like usual, and sticking her tongue out at me, also like usual.  I swear, she can sit up, but she prefers to lounge.  Tough life!

So that catches you up to the present day!  I feel like my life is just going to feel more and more chaotic as my girls get older and are in school, activities, etc.  I mean, we are only in twice a week preschool and I'm feeling overwhelmed!  Haha!






2 comments:

  1. All three of you look great! Seriously, I think those were the best ghost costumes I've ever seen, so cute!

    Boo to an icky trunk or treat. It never fails....celebrate any holiday large or small when the guys are deployed, and it just stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those costumes and 10 gold stars for making them yourself, woman!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...