Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 13, 2013

Photo Dump

I figured since I've been MIA on my blog for so long, I should probably post some of my favorite recent pictures of the girls and our family.

Amelia doing her best skydiving pose.

AJ playing in the tub.

Three ladies before AJ's first day of preschool.

Amelia on the beach during block leave.

AJ playing in the ocean.

Family photo-op about 10 minutes before the storm hit!

Swimming with my dad.

AJ showcasing her attitude in the backyard.

Amelia showing off her strength.

She's officially sitting up!

Cute college game-day picture taken by AJ!

Playing in the water table.

My big, red-headed, sitting girl!

I hope you enjoy, there will certainly be more to come!

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think...