Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

My BIG Girls

We've had some fun around here lately and I figured you would probably rather see pictures of two cute girls than hear me talk about it.  So here you go!

My parents came to visit last weekend and we had great weather, which meant we went outside!  We went hiking at a local park and spent quite a bit of time just hanging around.
Hiking in the woods with my Dad and my girls

AJ showing my mom how to use the iPhone!

Stoic Amelia

Big girl sitting up on her own!

My dad and his two girls

My big girl

Hanging out outside with Mimi

Most likely complaining or whining about something.

Do I have something on my face?

Smiling at her sister's shenanigans

This one just cracks me up

Who is six months old?  This girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...