Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another Update

So its been a while since I posted an update and I wanted to make sure that I got back on here and stay in the habit of blogging. Not a whole lot has happened over the past week, but there were several little things, so here goes!

This past weekend we went to the Poison and Def Leppard concert at White River Amphitheatre in Auburn, WA. It was a good show, even though I don't know very many of either band's songs. We enjoyed sitting the in the grass and watching Bret Michaels through binoculars.

Today I went to AT&T and ordered my new iPhone (the 16G 3G-S), and it should be here in about a week. They were totally sold out of them, so ordering it was my only option. I am way excited to get it and even more excited to get a case and start using it!

I talked to my Mom yesterday and she told me that this weekend while she was in Columbus, OH with my Dad they went tailgating for the Ohio State game with my cousin Jeff and his wife, Rachel. My mom and Rachel got to talking and they have my baby shower all planned out! They decided that a Chicago Sports theme would be perfect and we could serve Portillo's as the food! I added that they should also include 312 beer as part of the Chicago theme and that way the boys would be tempted to come too! We are hoping to have D there as well as my Dad, brother and D's dad and brother too! It sounds perfect to me!

This afternoon I am heading on post to sign-up for the Ft. Lewis Officers' Spouses Club. They are having a big sign-up event from 12-6 today and since we are going out to dinner tonight I told D that I would go later and then meet him at work to head to dinner. It is one of his co-worker's birthday's and a bunch are headed out apparently. This time I am ordering the pizza! Yum!

I'll update more as more things happen over the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...