Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Trying It Out

So, I decided that I would start blogging a little bit about our life and see how it goes.  I might get really into it, or I might quit in a few weeks, but hey, at least I can say that I tried it!

Today was kind of a crazy day, even though I didn't technically have to work (side story), I ended up editing all day to get my stuff done for my freelance job.  I also went strolling with a friend through a cute little old-fashioned downtown.  She was looking for bridesmaids gifts and I was along for moral support more or less.  We did get to sample free fudge though!

So I was supposed to work this afternoon in a first grade class.  Well, I guess the system called me this morning to tell me that the job was canceled, but me, being proactive, I went online and entered a do-not-call so I wouldn't get calls in the early morning and get woken up.  I missed the cancellation call.  I drove all the way to the school only to find out that the job was canceled.  Kind of annoying, but hey, at least I didn't have to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...