Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Army Balls!

Haha the title of this post is kind of inappropriate, but hey, I think its funny!  In all seriousness, today is the Army ball!  We are getting all dressed up and going to a formal basically.  It will be like Prom, but with drinking.  DH and I have been to so many formal dances together from high school to West Point, that we are old pros at it now!

I didn't even have to buy a new dress.  When we went home to Chicago over block leave I tried on a dress that my sister wore to a dance when she was in high school and it fit me!  I am wearing the shoes from the wedding.  This night is turning out to be a fairly cheap night as far as the Army goes!

The one thing that worries me is that I don't really know any of the other wives from the BN, so I don't really know if everyone will be wearing the same type of formal gown that I am wearing.  We also will have a receiving line, which DH says I am awesome at, but cause me undue anxiety.  It's not that I am shy or anything, but I just want to make him look good and sometimes I am not the most appropriate person in the world.  Oh well, I guess he knew that when he married me.  LOL.

I have to go dry my hair and all that fun stuff before DH gets home from work so he can have the bathroom and shower to get ready.  I will post pictures once I get them uploaded to my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...