Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cool Video

Well, I think its safe to say that I'm back to blogging, at least sporadically. Like I said yesterday, I can't promise that I'm back for good, or that I'll blog everyday, but I have found a few things lately that I've felt like blogging about, so I'm going to!

This post will likely be short, but I just wanted to share a really sweet video that my dad emailed me.



I'm not sure if that video works, but if not, then just click on this link:

Silent Monks Singing Hallelujah

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...