Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 3, 2010

The Pictures From Our Travels

The first thing AJ and I saw when we got off the plane at the beginning of our journey. I thought it was fitting because AJ loves taverns. lol


AJ and her Daddy hanging out on Thanksgiving. She takes her holidays very seriously.


AJ hanging out with family on Thanksgiving.


AJ eating whipped cream for the first time. I walked in on this after the fact....


AJ trying to break out of my childhood bedroom at my parent's house. She was hilarious. She would lean over and look at herself in the mirror and just laugh her butt off!


Me and AJ hanging out at D's dad's house the day after Thanksgiving.


AJ and her great-grandpa (who happens to look just like Joe Pa).


AJ, her grandpa and Grandpa's dog, Rocco.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww so sweet!! I love the AJ's Tavern, how fitting :) Everyone looks like they could just eat her up, I'm glad the trip is going awesome!! (you're still there right?? lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such great pictures :) love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...