Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Uh, hi!

Sorry I totally fell off the face of the planet this week. It was a long week. D was in the field and AJ and I were busy hanging out all week. When AJ was sleeping I was furiously trying to finish my 600+ page book for book club on Friday night.

I didn't finish it, but I did come close! I only had about 20 pages left when I had to leave to pick up some of the other girls.

Saturday D and our neighbor C took AJ to the gun show while I went with C's wife to Ikea! We did some damage and had a great time shopping. D spent Saturday night putting together some new furniture and I caught up on Glee.

Today our plan is to hang around the house and enjoy the Spring weather we've been having around here. I feel like I haven't seen D or really relaxed all week, so it will be nice to have a low-key day at home.

I hope you all had a good weekend and check back here later this week to find some recipes that I promised a few people I'd post (they're really good)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...